Powered by Blogger.

(Drabble) Alien



Title: Alien
Character: Niou Masaharu, Sanada Kuririn (PKuririn's OC)
Rating:T
Words: 268
Genre: Romance
Summary: "But you liked me, right?"
Status: Complete
Note: Niou is so hard to write hahahaha...ha.
Disclaimer: I own the plot only.


Niou Masaharu never liked personal attachment.

He was a free person to begin with. His life is his, and nobody will be able to control him. Emotional attachment will just tie him down and he hated to get bounded.

"You've awaken?" He smiled to the person sleeping on his arms. She was blinking her eyes several times, tried to register everything to her mind when she finally realized who was the person she slept with.

Shouts and curse words were heard as the silver-haired man laughed, amused by the poor girl's redden face and 'cute' behavior.

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY DRINK LAST NIGHT, NIOU MASAHARU?!"

"You said you had insomniac lately, so I added sleeping pills to it." He answered calmly.

"AND WHAT THE HELL YOU'RE DOING NOW?!" Sanada Kuririn almost cried because she lost her nerve already (well, Sanadas were known to lost their nerve easily) and she started to hit the petenshi guy with her pillow.

"I hate you Niou. I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you," she repeated her sentences until the bare-chested man silenced her by claiming her lips. She tried to struggle but his kiss getting more and more demanding to the extent she claimed her lost, joined in the hot kissing session in the morning.

"I hate you, alien Niou!"

"But you liked me. Puri~!"

Niou Masaharu never stated his relationship with Sanada Kuririn as a bounded one. Well, he enjoyed tricking her, and willingly have his time torturing her. Who could offer him any pleasure better than her?

0 comments:

Post a Comment