Powered by Blogger.

(Drabbles) Of Fireworks and Family



Title: Of Fireworks and Family
Character: Shitenhoji Tennis Club, Kagami Sarara (Sarachin's OC)
Rating: K
Genre: Friendship
Summary: When finally we found 'our family'
Status: Complete
Note:  Songfic-kinda-like. Can you guess the person's monologue at the end of the fic?
Disclaimer: I own the plot only.Song is I See the Light from Tangled.



All those days watching from the windows
All those years outside looking in
All that time never even knowing
Just how blind I've been

"Let's compete on who's getting on the hill the fastest!" Oshitari Kenya, the said naniwa no speed star, claimed his challenge to his friends which resulted with snorts from the second year brat, some sighs by the third years and an 'I-accepted-your-challenge-who-wins-gets-takoyaki' by a certain red hair first year.

Now I'm here, blinking in the starlight
Now I'm here, suddenly I see
Standing here, it's crystal clear
I'm where I'm meant to be

"Kin-chan," a dangerous tone was heard from the captain. "Calm down or I will..." he started to unfold his arm bandage, much to Tooyama Kintarou's dismay. He knew he had no other choice except sat down silently beside a bespectacled girl who started to unpack her picnic bag.

"Nee, Sara-nee, where's the cake you bought earlier?"

And at last I see the light
And it's like the fog has lifted
And at last I see the light
And it's like the sky is new
And it's warm and real and bright
And the world has somehow shifted

"Look! The fireworks going to start!" Koishikawa Kenjiro pointed his finger at the colorful night sky. All Shitenhoji members stopped on their track, looked at his direction.

"It's so beautiful..."

"Ooh the fireworks are so big!"

All those days chasing down a daydream
All those years living in a blur
All that time never truly seeing
Things, the way they were

"Oh guys, shut up and take your own portion." Kagami Sarara snapped at the guys, who's fighting over a slice of chocolate cake she bought earlier.

"Stop eating, Kin-chan! You ate most of the cake!"

"B-but Kenya, I'm so hungry..."

"Arara, family don't fight, you know." Konjiki Koharu sent them his famous love wink, made both of them stop rambling. Not because of fear, but the disgusting feeling that started to boil up inside of them. Ishida Gin watched the little Shitenhoji 'family' while silently sipped his tea.

And it's warm and real and bright
And the world has somehow shifted
All at once, everything is different
Now that I see you!

"Kurarin-papa, look at Hikaru-chan! He's so naughty!"

"What the hell, who wants to be your son."

"Koharu-kun! You cheated with Shiraishi?!"

"Dear lord, would you guys stop rambling and let me enjoy the fireworks?"

"Ahaha Kagami, be patient. My saiki kanpatsu no kiwami said it takes 1 hour 20 minutes 17 seconds for this talk to stop."

"There is no such thing as fun for the whole family." [1]

"Gin-san, do you mind if I eat your cake?"

"Kin-chan! Stop eating already!"

"You guys. Nn, ecstasy~!"

 "....And I left unnoticed again. Sob..."

[1] Quote from Jerry Seinfeld.

0 comments:

Post a Comment